2019 Workshop on Data Security, Privacy, Forensics, and Trust (DSPFT 2019)
In conjunction with IEEE TrustCom 2019
5-8 August 2019, Rotorua, New Zealand
Welcome to DSPFT 2019
Data security, privacy, forensics, and trust are critical issues to address in all aspects of society. This workshop is a forum for computer science researchers to present their early-stage research to peers and also to the IEEE TrustCom audience.
The topics of interest for the workshop are focused on the areas of Security, Privacy, Forensics, and Trust but not limited to:
- Computer, network, and web application security
- Security in mobile and wireless Communication
- Security, privacy, forensics, and trust in grid/cloud/pervasive computing
- Machine learning and deep learning for security, privacy, forensics, and trust
- Blockchain security and privacy
- Internet of Things security, privacy, and trust
- Trust in e-commerce and e-government
Accepted and presented papers will be included in the IEEE CPS Proceedings. Distinguished papers presented at the conference, after further revision, may be recommended to high-quality international journals linked to the IEEE TrustCom conference.
Conference Registration link
Important dates: This workshop is by invitation only.
Camera-ready due: 27th May 2019
Abigail Koay, University of Waikato
Ryan Ko, University of Queensland
Contact: All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org